Benefits of joining our office and how we are different:
- Proven Success
- State Of The Art Marketing & Technology
- One on One Weekly Training and Coaching
- Strong Leadership
About The Duran Group
Craig Duran started in real estate in 2003 and has worked full time in the business ever since. He has been the top producing agent for Pelican Real Estate in Bay County since 2009 and was the top producing agent for the entire company (PCB, 30-A, and Destin) in 2012 and 2014. Craig has closed 55+ transactions per year since 2012 and 70+ per year for the last two years. Craig founded The Duran Group at Pelican Real Estate in 2016 and hired a Transaction Coordinator and Marketing Director to manage the expanding business.
The Duran Group at Pelican Real Estate operates out of Pelican's Calypso office, located onsite at Calypso Resort and Towers, right next to Pier Park.
We're Looking For:
- Are you tech savvy?
- Are you coachable?
- Do you have a positive attitude?
- Can you adapt?
- Do you have a drive to do your best?
- Real estate experience preferred but not required
- Comfortable creating, implementing and executing internal systems to promote efficiency and improve communication
- Problem solver mentality
- Tech Savvy preferred (Apple computers and software)
Licensed Real Estate Agent
- Are you a licensed Realtor looking for a high number of leads?
- Do you want weekly coaching to help you learn the business and continue to grow?
- Do you love to learn?
- Do you want to be a part of a successful group?
- Do you want organized systems that produce consistent results and more efficient workflow?
- Do you want support staff to handle all the paperwork for you?
- Are you looking to really HELP people and make a difference in their lives by providing solid real estate guidance while putting their needs first?
- An active Florida license, preferably with 1+ years experience
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Detail oriented
- Tech savvy and social media savvy and comfortable in a mobile, paperless, on-the-go environment
- Must be willing to work FULL-TIME
- Must play nice in the sand box